Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-28-2015, 04:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
John Wilkes Booth
Account Disabled

i dunno.. call me crazy but i find this guy extremely entertaining. he's great at spinning any question asked into an answer that makes him sound good. i think he's got what it takes, tbh. plus he's very wealthy. and i know people love to hate on wealthy, but at the same time they're attracted to it. they want to be around it. they look at trump and they say, this guy has it going on, this is a guy i want to have in my corner. i dunno man all i'm hearing and all i'm seeing is the people want trump. think about it.. the president is mostly a symbolic figurehead anyway. so we've had our bland obama milkshake, and i'll even say i think it was good to have a nice safe landing like that after the country faced economic despair... but we've recovered now, rehabilitated, getting a little more swing to our step, and ready for some donald trump. i think we as a nation have finally progressed to that level.

i can't wait till the republican primary debates. i wasn't intending on watching them but now i definitely will just for trump.