Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Supreme Court legalizes nationwide gay marriage
View Single Post
Old 06-30-2015, 01:48 PM   #310 (permalink)
Machine
moon lake inc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by grtwhtgrvty View Post
Stop misdiagnosing people.

You're not a psychologist.

How can someone who is constantly sarcastic have aspergers? Do you even know what that word means? You're not even calling anyone out. Hurr durr I reserve the right to call out homophobes in a context where they can't actually see what I'm saying

So who are you calling out? And what good is it doing? To call someone out means you're challenging them. You're not challenging anyone -- you're having a circle jerk so you can feel good about yourself.

You seem to enjoy doing things when it isn't your place to do them. It's very typical straight, white male entitlement. I bet you've never once thought to yourself "Hm, maybe it isn't my place to do be doing this because of the position I am in, and the person that I am."

Whatever. Have fun with your self righteousness and your ignorant armchair psychology. You and dwnwthvwls both need to educate yourselves.
I still don't really see why he can't call out homophobia, and condemn those who are homophobic.
Machine is offline   Reply With Quote