Music Banter - View Single Post - Cheesy Repetitive new "ROCK" bands
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 11:21 AM   #29 (permalink)
Kashmir86
Traveler Of Time & Space

Im not sure what their new song is, because I dont really listen to the radio much, and when I do I listen to the CR station most the time, but I do have the song swallow on my computer and I'll admit that when I first heard it I didn't think it was all that bad. It has decent lyrics, the vocals are what annoy me I guess when it comes to the band. There's sure as hell alot of worse music out there, but I don't like the band much myself, so like you said I just don't listen to them. I think that the bands that suck threads are mostly just arguments waitin to happen. Sure the majority of people on here are gonna say that Korn and Linkin Park suck, but then someone throws in somethin like "The beatles suck", or "Led Zeppelin is so ****ty", and of course you gotta have "bla bla bla is the most overrated band", as if there's really a way to judge whether one band is more overrated than the other. I'm so tired of hearing the word overrated on here anyways that I could throw up. Some people are confusing overrated with a band just being really good and getting the recognition and fan base they deserve, that doesn't make them overrated. And I prefer classic rock's shclong, as compared to modern musics diseased, nasty little schlong
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm"

"How many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
How many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?"

"Diamond rope silver chain
Pretty noose is pretty pain
And I don’t like what you got me hanging from"