Music Banter - View Single Post - Christian love
Thread: Christian love
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2005, 05:23 AM   #17 (permalink)
TrampInaTux
that's my war face.

For god sake either/or yet again you come into a thread, misunderstand what I am saying and make a fool of yourself. I was helping the girl out by telling her what people from other forms of life will think of the song. I was only helping her out. If she wants to become a successful artist then she must have to know what other cultures will think of her music. Look at Evanescence-they have Christian music and they appeal to a wide range of people, including myself. I am not an atheist, I am in fact a Catholic-not a devout one, but a Catholic all the same. I thought I would review this song and tell her how to improve, but before I reviewed the song I thought I should tell her that Christian music doesn't really appeal to me. I think I give a good verdict on why I didn't like the song, unlike some people who said lamelamelamelamelamelamelamelamelamelame and then never even explained why it was lame. If I was Sweetness, I would rather have someone giving her an opinion on the song and how to improve it than someone just saying it was a poor attempt and to not say why it was poor. There are some styles of music I don't like but I can still judge how good some of the songs are without liking the music. I can tell if it will appeal to that certain demographic without being a devout Catholic or whatever.
TrampInaTux is offline   Reply With Quote