Music Banter - View Single Post - The Democratic Primaries
View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justthefacts View Post
I'm pretty willing to give this a guy a chance. To me there's nothing wrong with the government willing to help us out as much as possible and to stop the rich from getting richer, and to end this bogus health care system, and to make college free, and for the minimum wage to be $15. Shit all that sounds great!
I like Bernie Sander as well, I think he would do his best to change the culture of campaign corruption and lobbyism in the United States.

Although I am not a fan of deficit spending, I also think he would have the guts to enact a large enough stimulus to get the economy roaring, worked for FDR & economists like Paul Krugman has been screaming for one for years.

In the long run though Americans would have to ask themselves if they would want to become the United States of Europe. Germany and France both have much lower annual GDP growth rates than the US, so it would mean a higher cost of living and inevitably ceding the world stage as the global superpower to China.

So for me, the ultimate swing voter, I'm routing for another candidate at the moment.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote