Music Banter - View Single Post - Have you ever had a paranormal experience?
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2015, 11:22 PM   #122 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Looks like E5150 has successfully derailed this thread to retardation. Let's talk about the thread topic at hand, shall we?

I'll talk a little bit more about what went on in my parents house that makes me feel like there is a presence there:

Situation 1: There was one night when my family was sitting at the dining room table, and there we have a light fixture directly above the table for lighting, pretty typical. Well, there was absolutely no wind outside or anything. All of a sudden, the lights go out. The only reason this is weird is for a few reasons, 1: they went right back on a few minutes later. 2: they were the only set of lights that went off in the entire house, everything else worked fine, and we have another set of lights that used the same wiring as the previous ones, and 3: no other house in the neighborhood had a lights out problem. It's a bit of an amateur situation, but it freaked me out when it happened because it never happened again after that.

Situation 2: It was a 2 story house, and my family and myself are convinced that the basement near my parents bedroom is the area that the "presence" exists. There was one night when I woke up (this was when I was living in their basement a few years ago) and I could have sworn I saw a figure standing in the hallway going towards my parents bedroom. Before you tell me you think that it was one of my parents standing there, they were both gone for the evening (they had gone out with a few friends or something, I don't remember). Being as scared as I was, I was too scared to even go into the hallway to see if it was just something casting a shadow to look like a figure was standing there. I woke up the next morning and checked and there was no evidence of anything being able to cast the figure that was casted the night before. This has happened a few times and it still happens every now and again when I stay at my parents place late in the night. This could also be a complete hoax but it's still convincing enough to me that it could mean that there is something in that house.

Situation 3: The walls / floors / doors / etc will close or make noise at random times throughout the day. When I was much younger, I remember seeing the doors shut on their own with nobody around them to cause them to shut. Yeah, they could have just been pushed closed by the wind, but on some days, the wind wasn't even accessible through the house. The walls making creaking noises freaked me out the most, and there have been times where I swear i've heard people walking up and down the staircase, even when i'm the only one home.

Anyway, the whole idea of their being a paranormal being in houses, building, etc can't really be proven but it also can't be debunked by other people because we all experience this type of stuff on our own. I definitely believe there are paranormal beings that hide in houses and buildings.
Lol you got off easy. I think the doors thing is pretty common with haunted houses. My mom and I would here banging in the kitchen and go downstairs and a lot of the cupboard draws would be wide open.

I actually saw a ghostly apparition as clear as day, I don't particularly want to talk about it though. I'm not religious by any stretch of the imagination, but I've run into some pretty militant atheists, so I've learned to be quiet about such things.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote