Music Banter - View Single Post - FanonTim's Top 20 Songs of the Decade so far.. (2010-2015)
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2015, 11:40 AM   #29 (permalink)
Crudivore
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Pop music is as good as its ever been. The list is very comparable with any top ten chart for the past decade. I like quite a few of the songs honestly and i'm sure plenty of others do also. I guess its an easy out to trash on pop music, but its not in decline in any shape or form. Pop is short for popular music, and this list certainly qualifies.
Lol, you don't actually believe what you said did you? Pop music has never been this bad and music in general has not been this boring, repetitious or lackluster for a long time. Add on to that the fact that musicians are barely that anymore; relying on production and devices to improve their voice and using less instruments of their own. A studio and 15 mins of fame is all you need nowadays and that's shown with the constant filth that filters in and out of the charts. Find me a decade since the 60's with a pop music list that is worse than this one and I'll agree that it is not in decline