Music Banter - View Single Post - 2005: The Up/Down
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2006, 11:41 PM   #41 (permalink)
MURDER JUNKIE
The Wetter The Better!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild7Dustr
1st of all , shut your mouth and get a clue!!! I was clearly on topic the whole time by talking about why I agreed with another on why an album was/is a failure!!!I talked clearly about the difference of people playing on Electric guitar, thinking that they might be good and realizing that they can't quite play anything creative on Acoustic guitar, simply showing that they really suck at it, just like you do, especially in your spelling!!!I'm mainly a highly skilled and proficient drummer that has played many styles in the music scene for, most likely, more years than you've been alive!!!Even though I'm mainly a drummer, I'm also quite adept at playing lead guitar, as I used to focus on for many years and still somewhat do!!! I guarantee you that my worst riff is much more creative and original than their best lead, whether played on Electric or Acoustic guitar!!!Hell, do they even know how to play a lead?I guess not, huh? In closing, 1st I'd recommend on taking a 1st grade English class to learn to spell and then take some guitar lessons to have atleast some kind of clue on what is really going on in music!!!I really did cut you a break on this one, ya crybaby!!!You should learn to escape from your rediculous replys in threads because, when you get out on the streets, there will be no chance in hell that you'd muscle up enough courage to say any of your replys to a real person's face, such as me!!!I surely would like to break the nose and even leg off of a jacka ss as truly cowardly as you, though, period!!!

Maybe it's just me but, I think he's pretty sure he is right
MURDER JUNKIE is offline   Reply With Quote