Music Banter - View Single Post - 2005: The Up/Down
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 12:21 AM   #52 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3KilledMyRainDog
Well, I can say, you certainly are a class act sir.

You did however fail to address the fact that I said you were commenting on a guitarists work that you had not heard. You said it in your previous post. So really, you don't know what you're talking about.

My undergrad is in English, do you have a GED?

I'd bet your guitar skills are much better than mine, I play piano. So who's to say.

If the thread is about top/bottom three albums, how did you stay on topic exactly? I don't mind that its off, threads are supposed to spark disscussion, but on topic? Lets get serious.

And violence? What are you 15? Come on now, if you're going to speak with the big boys you need to act like a big boy. But maybe you're just a 32 year old neandertal. Contact me, Ill tell you where I live and you can come kick the **** out of me if it will some how validate your life.
I have heard them, damnit!!! I still think they suck and are just a random band trying to make more cash then they'll ever deserve or need!!! Although I don't own the album, I have listened to it over a buddies of mine's house as well as a musician who was trying to get into one of my bands.I didn't "fire" him because he listened to that band or anything, I "fired" him because he wasn't that experienced, because he liked that band and was mainly jamming to them...
...I was nice letting him go as I wished him luck and told him a few artists to jam to that would help to much more quickly make him into a performing artist, like myself as well as my other bandmates in that group!!!Also, you're way of getting back at me is asking if I have a ged(?)!!! For God's sakes, all the adults I know have higher than a ged!!!Where are you from?Well, I guess that's you're way of saying that you're in the ghetto and only talk about ged's, making you a "street" person...
...Now that would be funny!!!On the other hand, I guess you never really knew success, so just believe that a ged's gonna cut it?
Man, quit wasting all of our time and get a life...
...If you can even afford it!!! Also, speaking on your comment of talking to "boys"...
...That just ain't my thing, fella!!!I'm an adult and I don't take after R. Kelly or any of that!!!If you like to hang with your "boys", then that's fine.As for me, I'll be continuing my successful life as a musician that actually talks to adults and doesn't take after R. Kelly, lookin' for your type of kids...
...I mean guys!!!I'm sure I'll hear from you later and I don't care, just don't ask anymore asinine questions like you've already done way too much, bye!!!!
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote