Music Banter - View Single Post - What has the world come to?!
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2006, 11:31 AM   #66 (permalink)
Kashmir86
Traveler Of Time & Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted
Wow is that wrong. Sure, a few mainstream "gangsta" rappers sing about that type of shit, but if I judged rock by a few bands on the radio I could say that all Rock was either really whiny or really angry, and that wouldn't be correct would it?

I don't know which statement is dumber, this one or the one before it. What about Electronic music? Are you saying that because they don't play instruments, Electronic artists aren't talented? Because that'd be really fucking stupid. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised to hear something that stupid from you. You really don't know shit about music other than Classic Rock, do you?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha.

That's all I have to say about that.

Are you saying drugs don't have negative side effects? That in the history of drugs, nothing bad has ever happened? And if a kid hears Eminem sing about killing his mother, and the kid goes out and does that, it's their own fault for being such a fucking dumbass.

No. I'll tell you why Classic Rock sucks when you give an intelligent, reasonable argument against rap.

Try again.
Man you are thickheaded, I gave my argument, and it is intelligent. I am happy to say I have probably smoked weed at least once a day for the past 2 years straight, and it has 0 negative effects on me. However, if I went out and killed everyone I hated and treated girls the way rappers say they treat them and all the other stupid **** they rap about I would be a mess, probably buying crack out of some alley and then getting shot eventually. You just don't have an argumetn against classic rock, so you are avoiding it.
An actor out on loan
Riders on the storm"

"How many ears must one man have
Before he can hear people cry?
How many deaths will it take till he knows
That too many people have died?"

"Diamond rope silver chain
Pretty noose is pretty pain
And I don’t like what you got me hanging from"
Kashmir86 is offline   Reply With Quote