Music Banter - View Single Post - forum member on forum member hate crimes?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 10:57 PM   #15 (permalink)
Hip-Hop Homework
Music Addict

wanna see me turn into a kid inna candy store?! This is more my speed...hourglass figures for the win, but I like naturally-wide hips and narrow waists. These corset-training chickens are cheatin' the system...ala wonder bra. She's prolly still a certified 9.5 without the corset training tho.

You guys are a chauvinist pigs...look what you're making me do. <halo> heh heh

Anastasiya Kvitko : Russian Hottie

Bam!!!

No makeup tho...that's my kinda dame!! I like a girl who only uses eyeliner, maybe mascera, and some lip stick. Every other kinda cosmetic is extra...even those I can do without. Yo', historical fact about lipstick (I'm kinda an encyclopedia about trivia) but red lipstick originally signified that a lady was exceptionally-talented in the fellatio department. I think it's a practice that originated in the victorian era...but yeah, holla atcha girl with them red lips 'cause she knows the drill.

And here's a well-known joint but you prolly haven't heard this unplugged session.

Batlord, you had me on team Townes 'til the last joint. I fux with the dude tho...I'ma have to find a download for that "Mother of the Mountains" joint later.

Last edited by Hip-Hop Homework; 12-18-2015 at 11:14 PM.
Hip-Hop Homework is offline   Reply With Quote