Music Banter - View Single Post - forum member on forum member hate crimes?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:44 PM   #16 (permalink)
prisoner437x3y0
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hip-Hop Homework View Post
wanna see me turn into a kid inna candy store?! This is more my speed...hourglass figures for the win, but I like naturally-wide hips and narrow waists. These corset-training chickens are cheatin' the system...ala wonder bra. She's prolly still a certified 9.5 without the corset training tho.
I got a final tomorrow that I'm probably gonna do worse on because of this thread.

Where to start here
Quote:
You guys are a chauvinist pigs...look what you're making me do. <halo> heh heh

Anastasiya Kvitko : Russian Hottie

Bam!!!
Chauvinist? Ah bro I like it all...these women are starting to get too crazy. Looking like jessica rabbit

Quote:
No makeup tho...that's my kinda dame!! I like a girl who only uses eyeliner, maybe mascera, and some lip stick. Every other kinda cosmetic is extra...even those I can do without. Yo', historical fact about lipstick (I'm kinda an encyclopedia about trivia) but red lipstick originally signified that a lady was exceptionally-talented in the fellatio department. I think it's a practice that originated in the victorian era...but yeah, holla atcha girl with them red lips 'cause she knows the drill.
I heard jewish women pioneered fellatio. I like big eyelashes and those rounded out eyebrows, but yeah not down with the pancake face. A girl with little make up is obviously superior.

Don't like red lipstick usually, think its over hyped. Rarely matches skin tone, i like it more toned down.

I'm gonna class the place up some:

kablamo

prisoner437x3y0 is offline   Reply With Quote