Music Banter - View Single Post - forum member on forum member hate crimes?
View Single Post
Old 12-18-2015, 11:59 PM   #17 (permalink)
Hip-Hop Homework
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner437x3y0 View Post
I got a final tomorrow that I'm probably gonna do worse on because of this thread.

Where to start here

Chauvinist? Ah bro I like it all...these women are starting to get too crazy. Looking like jessica rabbit

I heard jewish women pioneered fellatio. I like big eyelashes and those rounded out eyebrows, but yeah not down with the pancake face. A girl with little make up is obviously superior.

Don't like red lipstick usually, think its over hyped. Rarely matches skin tone, i like it more toned down.

I'm gonna class the place up some:

kablamo

I think girls with really pale complexions look good with red lipstick...think of like a japanese dame, you know? Lemme see...

That girl you posted is bad...I hate seeing girls who neglect calf exercises. I love some finely-tuned calves that got a girl's stems looking like upside-down wine bottles.

What's your final?

That's funny. I'm actually buttoning up my programming project to finish up a class. I do distance learning and I couldn't get ahold of my student mentor to open up my next exam (natural science) which I could have buttoned up by tomorrow night...but the school is totally on a banker's holiday schedule. I couldn't get ahold of anybody and I'm pissed because I already studied like half the material and I wanna take advantage of memory recency but I can't 'cause now I gotta wait 'til Monday to take the exam. Who knows what I'll forget over the course of 72 hours...I'm heated but could be worse. I could be homeless with ricketts.

Moving on tho...

the way he powers through "Strawberry letter 22..." right around 1:37 sounds so dope!!!
Hip-Hop Homework is offline   Reply With Quote