Music Banter - View Single Post - Do You Give a **** About Drinking Stale Beer from Two Days Ago? (Hint: I don't)
View Single Post
Old 12-23-2015, 10:17 PM   #33 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by prisoner437x3y0 View Post
Are you talking about me here? I'm not good at picking up passivity.

Batlord, I wanted to delete my intial post. This male unfulfillment being masked by some notion of compelling alcoholism, self destructive behavior is totally pathetic. Don't do it man, I want to stop drinking. I moved back home. I've lost all my friends. I see darkness in everything. My life is a joke and I drink simply to bear these thoughts.

But if you enjoy it, and it works for you do what you want. But it is slippery dude, foreal.

Such a buzzkill lol
What I meant was if you said that The Batlord had a single beer, that means he is not really "drunk posting" like he always claims. He probably does have one beer a night. He get's buzzed off the foam and then lashes out at MB.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote