Music Banter - View Single Post - Crowe's Songwriting Collection
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 01:16 AM   #13 (permalink)
Crowe
Music Addict

I went from 4 to 50, to show the devotion of the main char. And obviously if I would have tried to fit anymore in, the recorded song would be pushing 7 minutes, which isn't unheard of, of course...

The same with the cause of death, and effect it had... trying to fit so much info in one song borders on ridiculousness in my point of view. If I really wanted to push myself, and I might since I got pretty good responses, I might turn this into a concept series of songs. Some kind of Rock Op. I would love to have this recorded and have it put on here so you guys could listen. In my head it's beautiful, but I am having one hell of a time putting it to music. That was my second draft, and I think I am going to cut a few words here and there. Just so extraneous ones don't dilute the song of it's emotion.

Maybe I will write a follow up song explaining the death... like a prequel. Keep a lookout for it. I'm glad you all liked it, and thank you of course for the advice and suggestions. I really enjoy posting on this forum, good community.
Crowe is offline   Reply With Quote