Music Banter - View Single Post - Why does there seem to be a stigma attached to advocate for Men's Rights?
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2016, 07:46 PM   #51 (permalink)
ChelseaDagger
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I dont see it as oppression. I ENJOY NOT WORKING
Sheeeyot.Im a much better home maker then I am manager .Heh. I have plenty of brains to be a ceo just the discipline of a piss ant. Im also waaaay to free spirited for that.Im much better at bjs , cooking, baking, backrubs blah blah blah....and Ive got like a pension for knick knacky inexpensive jewlery so whats not to love? Leave me a total of 8 .50 n we gucci baby...
The truth is, feminism was SUPPOSED to be about creating more opportunities for women, to give them more options in life so they didn't feel pressured into whatever role society bestowed upon them... Unfortunately, what ended up happening is that the work force became flooded because women were trying to fit society's new role for them... and hence created a surplus in the supply end of the workforce, therefore lowering wages so that a single-income household these days is rarely capable of providing the same standard of living that it once could. Nowadays, few women have the option of not joining the workforce, so our options in life haven't increased at all--those options have simply changed.
ChelseaDagger is offline   Reply With Quote