Music Banter - View Single Post - What band would you love to have a reunion?
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2006, 09:34 PM   #96 (permalink)
Wild7Dustr
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expletive Deleted
I think it's kind of funny, you can piece together what he's saying by the emoticons he uses.

Ok, let's see. There's a band, and they're drinking, but then a pimp shows up, possibly to help the band find a few hos.

I'm not sure what that smiley at the end is for. Everyone is happy?
It is common sense, but, to help you out, I'll tell you what each one is for!!!The "band" is there to talk about gnr, seeing that nearly all of the members were in that band, duh!!!The 2nd one is not "they're drinking", it's a "cheers" to Scott Weiland for being a good singer in general, which is now in that band.It's also kind of saying, "Have a drink on me" for the fact that the band actually did "pick" a good singer...
...Like when a (sports) team wins the superbowl and you tell your friends that you'll cover the cost of drinks that night!!!Being a good decision and all the "cigar man" kind of sits there in a relaxed form!!!I don't wanna necessarily put someone in as a socalled "pimp"...
...If I did, it wouldn't be in a thread talking about bands like gnr, Velvet Revolver, etc...Well, the "bonkhead" is for the stupidity of not realizing what each "smile" is used for. In closing, your socalled "smile" is actually more like a "grin" (which is "it's" actual "name"), being satisfied about the "sure win" that I was talking about!!!
Almost forgot, this "grin" is here to laugh at the stupidity of asking this question all along!!!Now do you understand?
Wild7Dustr is offline   Reply With Quote