Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2016, 04:04 PM   #2004 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChelseaDagger View Post
Then I presume you're well aware that the inside of a cat's ear (along with the underside of his/her chin), are the top two out-of-reach spots for a cat to scratch on his/her own, and that careful steps must be taken to scratch said itchy parts without rubbing the outer fur in the wrong direction.

I'm world-renowned at these two techniques (which I have actually combined into a fusion rub called the Itchy Effleurage), and have spent the better part of thirty years honing this craft. I could have any cat I wanted... Luckily for fellow cat owners, I'm not the home-wrecking type.
I've found the chin-scratching/rubbing method to be far more effective than ear-rubbing, but perhaps I just put more finger strength into it than you do. Two seconds and any cat is a weak lump of putty on the ground.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote