Music Banter - View Single Post - The Wow I Can't Believe That News Story Thread
View Single Post
Old 03-17-2016, 10:58 AM   #2851 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I meant horrible in terms of the lack of objectivity. The guy had been falsely accused of something, was then forced to live two and a half years without the internet and had to go through years of turmoil because - essentially - he disagreed with some people on Twitter.

Maybe I follow these types of anti-SJW things a little more than most, expecting people to just know what I'm talking about. So here's the wiki page on the case: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott

What's annoying me right now is how weird the vibe is on MB. Every time I've posted something that doesn't quite sit perfectly in line with the commonly held beliefs I'm looked at as some kind of crazy person.

Like, supporting Men's rights? Is that really something to deride a person for Batlord? It's not only crazy, but also misogynst apparently. Not wanting people to go to prison because they disagreed with somebody? I must be a nut.
Whether or not you're actually a misogynist, the videos you keep posting are often clearly made by misogynists who are hostile towards women.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Spoiler for long ass ****:
Excuse you? Since Sansa isn't here you seem to be taking the dump on Clancy for her my friend.
I hate to say this to you, and actually mean it. FEMINISM HASN'T HAPPENED YET! YEA I SAID IT. REAL FEMINISM HAS TO DO WITH WOMEN. NOTHING TO DO WITH MEN. WE CANT POSSIBLY GIVE YOU A HARD TIME FOR HOW YOU TREAT US AND STILL TREAT ONE ANOTHER LIKE ****. Ill even say this Sansa was the biggest offender of this, so if you are taking your ques on what feminism should look like from her you are misguided. We as women don't even love ourselves enough let alone respect each other support and or lift each other up. HOW CAN WE POSSIBLY CRITICIZE MEN?

This feminist rhetoric and propaganda garbage is getting out of control. Both in the media and on this board. (But thinking while it's still legal seems to be going outta style.)

Because Clancy has different views then that status quo on this board he's a misogynist? That's bull****. I venture to state that all this hoopla in the media is made to distract us from the real issues. IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHO RULES OVER YOU, YOU LOOK AT THE PEOPLE YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE. AND RIGHT NOW IF YOU SAY ANYTHING THAT ISN'T THE SWEETEST PRAISES OF BLACKS, GAYS, OR WOMEN YOU ARE THIS THAT AND THE OTHER. Well this black women doesn't buy any of that jargon label me what you want I don't give a ****.

I venture to say the men on this board have all lost their jewels out of fear of being bitched at by the non existent women populous that all y'alls strange sex jokes ****ing ran off this board in the first place.
Most of ya no longer have an opinion of your own. How bout dat? I hear post menopausal men whine on the board every ****ing day about the plight of the female when the most they know about being one is being married to one. Ya I fuking said it. I hear people in blue states like Oregon and California **** on their fellow man because that's what they believe or because it's what's popular in their area rn and not give the respect to their fellow persons opinion because it's not the popular opinion. And you should know that the freedom of speech is meant to protect the people that do not go with the status quo.

I feel my friend list getting thinner due to butt hurt.. OH WELL.
Cool story, bro. If you want to throw your critical thinking out the window so that you can carry water for a friend, then feel free, but if you'd take someone off your "friend list" over it then that says more about you than me.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote