Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2016, 07:55 AM   #3908 (permalink)
Plankton
Just Keep Swimming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
It would take a lot to ruin an Iron Maiden show. The sheer fact that I was at an Iron Maiden show, and that Bruce Dickinson, Steve Harris, Bruce Dickinson, Adrian Smith, Bruce Dickinson, Nicko McBrain, and Bruce Dickinson were within visual range, would make the experience so overwhelming that they would have to absolutely suck to overcome the magic of IRON ****ING MAIDEN!!!

And singing along with the crowd to "The Trooper", "Aces High", and "The Wicker Man" would do a lot to make me forget my disappointment. But since only one of those songs will be played at that concert... I just don't know. How can you have an Iron Maiden show without "Aces High". If I hadn't had the tracklisting before hand like you, then the absence of "Aces High" would legitimately eat at my soul as each successive song that wasn't "Aces High" reared it's non-"Aces High" head.
You forgot Dave Murray... and that new guy. They could have only played Hallowed and I'd have been satisfied. Here's a couple more pics of the venue before they went on:

Spoiler for Large Ones:

Last nights comedy show was a riot. Bobby Lee was a no-show, but they really didn't need him anyway. It was a small turn-out, so we pretty much got to sit where ever we wanted. We stayed up in the balcony since it was a great view of the historic architecture of the Rialto. Tom Green was actually really funny, Pauly Shore was meh, but Harlan had my stomach hurting by the end of the night, plus he shops at Target like me since he had the same Cpt. American shirt I have. Kinda hard to see it in the pic, but it's there.

Spoiler for Biguns: