Music Banter - View Single Post - The IDIOTIC new North Carolina Gender law
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2016, 07:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofle View Post
I'm absolutely against this due to the many layers of grey when it comes to transgendered people. The only blurred line is when it comes to people who have not physically transitioned to their gender yet, and don't look like their identified gender yet. It could cause real issues for people, since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society.
Addressing: "since sex separation in toilets has been so ingrained in our society." - rightfully so. What mother wants her young daughter to share a restroom with Merv the Perv. I don't get it where people say it is a social construct. It's common sense is what it is.

I think the best compromise is a Gentlemen's room for those who feel comfortable going in men only area, Ladies' room for who feel comfortable in an women only area, and the French restroom for those who feel comfortable either way.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote