Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 12:32 AM   #1148 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
The left in the western world, (not just the United States) has long since stopped representing the interests of the native born working class, be they white, black, Asian etcetera.
Native born Asians and Blacks here in the US? Your argument starts falling apart right from the beginning.

Quote:
I'm not going to whitewash the xenophobic and often intolerant bigoted views of the white working class, who screwed themselves in the 80's by jumping into bed with Reagan & Thatcher, and who are now willing to jump off the cliff with Trump but...
Totally agree.

Quote:
left wing parties are now run by middle class professional social justice warriors, who are more concerned about the plight of migrants than the percentage of trade union jobs & wages in their country.
Bull****. You're painting with the same broad brush that both sides try to use to cement their hard sided arguments.

Quote:
The democrat party is hellbent on continuing record high numbers of immigration each year...
Point being? This country was founded on immigration. And xenophobia. Where'd your great grandparents come from?

Quote:
because this is where left wing parties now get their votes, and this is why if you come out against immigration or multiculturalism your branded a racist, its how they win elections...
Give me a break. I vote left because of women's rights, the separation of church and state, and keeping the ****ing government out of my bedroom.

Quote:
and it is why Hillary will hand Bernie Sanders his ass after the California primary, and it is why if Trump doesn't win Florida he's toast.
Agreed.

Quote:
If anybody wants to argue this out with me, I'm more than happy to do so, I do like Trump, but at the end of the day i'm a Bernie Sanders supporter...he represents the old left, and doesn't come with any bigotry or misogamy.
Debatable.

Quote:
As for abortion, I'm pro choice, but I have a lot of sympathy for the pro life movement.
You can't have it both ways. Pick a side. Don't be a pussy.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”

Last edited by Chula Vista; 05-08-2016 at 12:42 AM.