Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:10 AM   #57 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
"Southern whites hate the black race but love black people. Northern whites love the black race but hate black people. "

I'm not sure where I got that from but it makes sense to me. I've heard a lot of non-southern whites talk about racism in the south. From what I've seen, usually those same supposedly non-racist whites sure like to make sure they stay in the white part of town.

As for me, I'm not even going to bother claiming I'm not racist. The best I can say is usually try not to be. But I've seen it everywhere I've been.
I was just being stereotypical about the whole southern racist thing but I do have a feeling that it's rooted in truth depending on the areas that I go to.
You've seen it everywhere but haven't seen an incident where a white person has straight up called a black person n*gger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I know what you do dre cause I know you personally I just wasn't gonna splash it on the board for everyone, cause you know I am insane for my privacy.

Yeah I have said it 6 times, on FRIDAY MORNINGS I GOT TO THE HOOD, bus stops, car washes, the ****ing mall wherever my heart takes me and pass out the constitution. I used to just keep em in my purse but handing it out and not tryna engage people I saw them being used as napkins, or thrown out, so I learned that you need an opener. . I am literally an army of 1. And it's the scariest thing I have ever done. TBH and I was in the Africa in the late 90s when they started ****ing eating people again. So I know scared. I've been stoned with rocks in a Muslim LIBERAL country for wearing a cross inside my shirt and had to run 5 blocks to get away from an angry mob of kids dude kids.... So yeah I know fear, and what I do Friday mornings scares me so much so that all I have on me when I do it is the bill of rights, and my license.
Have you tried looking into any local community groups in your area? Yeah, that's like door knocking 101. It's better to engage people in a conversation than to just hand them something that will just get crumbled up and tossed off to the side.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote