Music Banter - View Single Post - College Campuses - A War on Free-Speech and Diversity of Opinion?
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2016, 10:31 AM   #58 (permalink)
OccultHawk
one-balled nipple jockey

Quote:
You've seen it everywhere but haven't seen an incident where a white person has straight up called a black person n*gger?
That's right. I've heard a lot of whites say n*gger call black people n*ggers go on and on calling a particular black "the n*gger" as if that's his actual name. But all that racism, including my own, have been the sniveling in private away from black ears cowardly kind. With all those n-words I've never once seen a white person with enough nerve to use it in front of a black person. That's the God's honest truth. In my family, the n-word was used everyday. I cut way back on it when I became an adult and for years I haven't used it at all except in a context like this. I don't object to others using it though. It's become so out of vogue that I actually get kind of a kick out of it. I speak out against homophobic and disparaging language against the disabled, though. Probably because I had sex with men when I was younger, the disabled often can't defend themselves so they're a weak target and from what I've seen black people know how to fight for themselves. They don't need whitey's help.
OccultHawk is offline   Reply With Quote