Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2016, 10:52 PM   #1207 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
Yep

Why do the dems fight for common core?

Why did LBJ go bonkers in Vietnam?

Carter was a good dude.

Why did Bill push for the most brutal welfare reform in modern history?

Why has Obama bent over backwards to bail out the banks and auto industry?
What's wrong with common core? It is meant to insure kids are getting a proper education - better preparing them for the workforce.

LBJ was a large man from Texas with a ridiculous ego. He really was GOP at his core.

Carter was in over his head. He did an incredible job with foreign affairs though and is amazingly respected for that to this day.

Clinton signed PRWOK into law to try and fix an incredibly broken and abused welfare system. I actually supported that at the time. Still needs to be done. We need welfare but we have to stop the massive abuses that makes it cost way more than it should for US taxpayers.

Obama consulted with all of the top economists at the time who all basically advised him that if the banks and auto industry failed it would push the US back to the dark ages once the smoke cleared.

And really, I'm not talking about politicians, I'm talking about voters and who they place their vote with.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”