Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 12:20 AM   #1209 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
^"I'm not talking about politicians"

*cites several examples involving politicians to prove his point*

Anecdotal evidence is the lowest form of persuasion. If you can't accept that rich Democrats can easily be as greedy as Republicans, then trying to persuade you otherwise is impossible since you're clearly blinded by your own political affiliation.
Please.

I'm citing politicos to answer Occult's talking points. And of course the uber rich want to stay uber rich. How about you address some of the baseline points I've been making about the differences between the platforms of the Pubs and Dems as to how it relates more to the huge percentage of middle class?

The GOP always wants to support big business. And to shut down anything that stands in the way. The whole trickle down economics still lurks in the shadows. We all know TDE doesn't work as it was originally proposed because of greed.

It haunts us to this day. Explain the Koch Brothers. Insanely rich but instead of philanthropy, they spend their money on supporting politicos that will further the agenda of the 80's Reagan years.

Insane.

Gordon Gecko nails it. Greed is good. Greed is right.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”