Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2016, 05:40 AM   #1214 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
I got to stay away from this economic $hit it hits to close to home.

It's funny, I was simply elaborating on what RoxyR had stated, and I mentioned had I had said it, I would have been branded a xenophobic racist, and within minutes I was. Maybe it's different in geography and demographics that shapes ones opinion, but outside of seeing skinheads at punk shows when I was teenager, I've had zero encounters with far right supporters (unless you count Alex Jones fans)

I however have had a tons of encounters with the far left over the years and they really freak me out, particularly the politically correct SJW's.
For all finger pointing of intolerance, and laughing at people on the right that goes on, I have never had a bad experience debating them, they were always polite and would simply outmaneuver me on the facts in a debate.

The authoritarian left is a completely different story, it's all about smearing your opponent by calling them racists, bigoted, or sexist and the facts be damned.

I wasn't arguing immigration on cultural grounds, I could care less if I woke up tomorrow, and soccer had surplanted the nfl as the countries number 1 sport. Drop me off to live in the middle of the Bronx for 20 years and I would be happy as punch.

I wasn't even saying seal off the borders, I was simply saying we need to look at the rate of immigration and slow it down a bit because it's adversely affecting the native born working class, but nope, nope, nope that doesn't jive with my Marxist view of a borderless world, shut up you Archie Bunker racist, zip your mouth and go watch NASCAR.

That's it, the final straw!!! I know longer want to be associated with the left!!!

My left was people like the late great Christopher Hitchens, and Sam Harris, who is currently being smeared by politically correct social justice warriors.

I currently think the new crop of lefties like Glenn Greenwald & Reza Aslan are slime.

So that's it goodbye to the left, I no longer want to associate myself as a liberal, I'm official in political limbo. If you see me on here again it means I've crossed the floor to the right.

Welcome to the cruel world baby. I am with you I got sooo grossed out with both parties I am with you in limbo.... I am leaning more libertarian than anything else these days. But I just want to say bro you are not nuts, these things are happening they are very real, the left isn't the loving liberals we all know an were ok with not anymore, and the refusal to see their party being hijacked by wingnuts is sad. I smelled the republican bull**** coming and became disheartened with them after Romney. But I still wanted less government in my life. I learned the only way to really see what is actually happening was to get informed and the more you read the more you research they are all in the same bed 6 feet deep rolling on beds of monopoly money just like Scrooge MCDuck.
The hardest thing is once you are awake you can't go back to sleep. And sometimes I wish I could... But the world around us is so insane that when you or I point out it's insanity we are told we are crazy by the very people that run the mad house. I got your back boo boo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.