Music Banter - View Single Post - The Refugee crisis
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2016, 11:59 PM   #187 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
if you look up the definition of terrorism you will find that it means:

the use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims.

according to the definition of terrorism, not only is ISIS and Hamas terrorists. so is the USA military and israel too. both countries who claim to be fighting these 'terrorists'.

i'm not saying isis is not terrorism, of course they are. but so is the USA. and they have killed WAY more people than isis have.

my point is people overuse the word 'terrorism' without knowing what it really means.

Google the videos of US military randomly shooting people working in the fields of Iraq all while listening to AC/DC and laughing it up. That scene in Apocalypse Now with the helicopter gunner is the kind of **** that goes down to this day.

I'm just sick of the hypocrisy here in the US.

9/11 was devastating. Biggest gut punch I've ever gotten in my adult life. But you know what, it was telegraphed and we refused to see it. When the US military decided to set up military bases on top off hundreds of acres of Muslim sacred holy lands the wheels were set in motion.

We were warned to get out and we scoffed. Boom. The bomb goes off in the parking garage underneath the towers.

We were warned again and we scoffed. Boom. The bomb goes off that destroys the USS Cole warship anchored in Yemen waters.

Bin Laden sent another ominous warning to get out of the holy lands and the US's ****ing hubris and ego shrugged it off. Boom. 9/11.

Think about this. If the Turkish government decided to set up a military base in the middle of Arlington Cemetary how would this country react?

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote