Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2016, 08:20 PM   #100 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
really? idk i see a lot of sh*t being said about muslims online. and christians have the advantage of mainstream media being on their side. whereas you only hear about muslims on the news if its about some wacko terrorist.
I agree. Too an exsent. Bot my sisters are arab.() I speak Arabic, lived in an Islamic country for a year.I know 65% of you are fantastic people. However my government has set you up in the country to take the fall, with a handful of corrupt and vicious Muslims in high powerful places. Now you fight the fight that EVERY Immigrant ever to the Us or any country for that matter. But like I said its becoming more acceptable to do ****ty things and say ****ty things in the name of no religion to Christians then it ever has before. This is merly an observation.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.
RoxyRollah is offline   Reply With Quote