Music Banter - View Single Post - Internet censorship and the death of free speech.
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2016, 12:11 PM   #347 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I didn't answer you because I don't have an answer for you homie. I wish I knew what to say to fix it I don't I just know we didn't have income tax til 35 and **** was ok.
Roxy, stop saying 1935. That's incorrect. The 16th Amendment, which made the income tax the law of the land, was passed in 1913. See, this is what I'm talking about. I've already pointed out that you're wrong on this one little thing, and yet you're still spouting it. If you can't get that one little detail correct, then why should we, or you for that matter, believe that your arguments are built on logically solid ground? How do we know that all of the information that you have built your political stances on are not likewise built on lazily researched bunk?
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote