Music Banter - View Single Post - The Christianity Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2016, 04:30 PM   #451 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
Start here and find me anything that justifies the evil actions of a few.
Once again. I say the bible is ****. You reply, no it's not. Here's some bible quotes that prove it. Or, no it's not, here's some Bishops that will back up my opinion.

Can you say: Fox guarding the hen house?

How about you step away from the bible and speak with your own conscience for once?

The Catholic Church and Christianity have a centuries long history of barbarism, intolerance, cruelty, abuse, subterfuge, denial, cover ups, murder, rape, torture, intimidation, and totalitarianism, as long as it serves as a means to their self centered goals. And that's all before the 20th century.

This reminds me of the recent Penn State scandal. The entire football program was found to be guilty of covering up decades long sexual abuse of kids by a member of the coaching staff. Everyone was outraged beyond belief.

Except for a select few who were Penn State alumni who fiercely defended the school's athletic program no matter how damning the evidence kept piling up.

That's the pure definition of a cult. Blind worship regardless of logic, reason, and common sense.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote