Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-02-2016, 10:48 AM   #1654 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Bro your oversized images show me **** I already know. I didn't say that. What Im saying is this woman is a ****ty person, a war criminal, and a globalist. Ok. People are resoponding to Trumps messages because he at least is speaking to our loss of sovereignty and national identity. Im noy saying he's not flawed. But he pales in comparison to the comandant there hes in no way as bad as she is. She is a public servant and she has only served herself.
Yes you did. You said she's in bed with the Saudis. You made it a point. How is she a ****ty person? How is she a war criminal? That whole Libya thing is so blown out of proportion by the right it's ridiculous. Just like Benghazi was. How has she only served herself? You keep spouting off on her like she's unique in some kinda way in regard to politicians.

Trump is a snake oil salesman who appeals to the lowest common denomination of the Republican party. He says **** to rile up the angry white and kinda dumb voters who are still pissed that the Tea Party went up in flames.

He says **** like "We're going to make America great again", but then backs it up with absolutely no substance. Or, "We're going to get rid of Obamacare and replace it with something really great", and again, with no substance as to what he's going to do. And instead of people demanding specifics from him they simply lap it up.

He's run four corporations into the ground. His football league was a disaster. His university was a scam and is being investigated. He boasts about using bankruptcy laws in order to make money while destroying the livelihood of thousands of people who trusted him. He's a misogynist, a racist, a sexist, ridiculously egotistical, and a pretty big douche by a lot of accounts.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”