Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-04-2016, 06:03 AM   #1713 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
No hostility at all. Just getting bored trying to debate with walls around this place.

Again with the government. Governments have been doing illegal things and trying to herd the masses since the beginning of time when it was empires instead of governments.

Of course the world is different since 9/11. The world also got pretty damn different after Pearl Harbor too. What the hell is your point?

And don't feel sorry for me. You're the one with the tin foil hat and blinders on.
The difference is after Pearl Harbor, they didn't get us to sign our liberties away in the name of keeping us safe. The democrats over the last 8 years, have taken a hatchet to the constitution and that is by design, to hurt all of us. And down here we see people being fed up with their government more and more everyday. When the people speak in whispers dude you no longer live in a free society. And this has happened to me personally in the last 6 months 16 times where someone would whisper their opinion as if someone were going to litterally come out of nowhere hog tie them and send them away.

I don't wear a tinfoil hat but it's easy for you to brand me, because that's what you guys are into. I just give a **** about my country, and her people. So yeah Imma shout with a megaphone if I have to, take more time outta my day to talk to people, because where we are headed right now is very very dark. It doesn't end with us singing kumbaya on the white house lawn let me tell you. I don't like to be taxed excessively, or being told which group or cause is worthy of the money I BREAK MY BACK FOR. I don't think the state should be messing with children's minds and that's what they are doing in colleges all over the country. This is social engineering and it's something the nazis were great at, and over the last 8 years it's come out from behind the curtain more and more. I see it. And I don't like it. So feel bad for me all you want too... Because like I said, to you like 8 pages back, as much as you like to bash my ideas and opinons, Im still the only "REPUBLICAN" (which I am not anymore but heh you all seem to still wanna call me that.) here that was ready to put my money where my mouth was and send yo momma a check when you told everyone what her story was.......

It scares me more that you are complacent to let the world keep turning creepy than to stand up and say, oh no we are not doing this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psy-Fi View Post
Donald's got the sexy ladies now...

That's "The Donald" to you..
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.