Music Banter - View Single Post - bernie sanders 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-08-2016, 07:17 PM   #763 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You're from Boston liar.
Going on 20 years in California. That counts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
I love the way you kiss her ass. I also love the fact you willingly want and accecpt your enslavement.
Saying she's the lesser of two evils is kissing her ass? Explain to me how I'm a slave again? You might want to look up the word first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xurtio View Post
Trump's incompetence and belligerence will have a greater chance of breaking the system.
You mean destroying our enconomy and our ties with our allies, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by mordwyr View Post
That's the reality of today's America. Gone is the sense of fierce independence and self-determination. The populace now lives on "the opiate of the masses".
Oh lord, how ironic. You gonna quote some scripture again now to back your point?

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post

And Trump is useful as a candidate for showing to anyone with common sense just how ridiculous our political system has become, but the very reason he is useful as a candidate is why he shouldn't be allowed near the presidency.
Amen.

Quote:
He only bounced back because he was born with enough money to fail a couple times before getting it right.
No, it's because he's manipulated our bankruptcy laws at the expense and ruin of thousands of others.

Donald Trump: “We’ll have the company. We’ll throw it into a chapter. We’ll negotiate with the banks. We’ll make a fantastic deal,” Trump told ABC in 2011. “You know, it’s like on ‘The Apprentice.’ It’s not personal. It’s just business.”

Quote:
if you want to maintain life support, start voting congress members that care about the middle class in.
Who says I don't?

Quote:
I agree with Roxy. It doesn't matter how smart you are when your slavery is enforced by armed men.
Yup, sounds just like Roxy. Again, tell me how I'm a slave.

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote