Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 06-11-2016, 11:31 AM   #1895 (permalink)
RoxyRollah
Oracle

Hes right chula. Theres nothing wrong with imigrating here legally. Yall yell at me enough to pay my taxes n ****. I mean where is the ****in line man. I was born here and get faced ****ed by the government daily. But let me be born in "Mexico" and well I can do just about anything I want criminally and not suffer any punishment. **** that noise. The government doesnt actually give a **** that they are letting in people from all over and not making sure that they are oh I dunno ill, insane, or criminally insane yeah just lets take everybody c'mon in Murica. You dont have to want to actually adopt our culture or anything. Actually we prefer if you come here and self segrate that we we can prey on the altruism of the American public, and when those white privlaged sons of bitches whine well call em racist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland
I just want to say your tits are lovely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by grindy View Post
Roxy is the William S. Burroughs of our time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
I like Roxy, she's awesome and her taste in music far exceeds yours. Roxy is in the Major League bro, and you're like a sad clown in a two bit rodeo.