Music Banter - View Single Post - Member Pet Picture Gallery
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2016, 03:52 PM   #2154 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Its as simple as holding your cat in place. The gun has rubber tips so that you do not injure the cat. Place it at the back of the throat and depress the back end. Its simple and no cat has ever been injured with one. Seriously if you've never used a pill gun, definitely get one. I had to give my dog pills for years for his hyper thyroid and the pill gun is the way to go. 10/10
Maybe you're right. But I'm not lying when I say my mother is a pet care psycho, and she never used one. Not saying it's not viable, since I have none of my mother's experience, but I would be seriously cautious about anything like that without the express okay of a veterinarian.

So, MONKEY, BEFORE YOU DO ANYTHING... TALK TO A VETERINARIAN. We're *******s on an internet forum. Talk to a veterinarian before you do anything.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.
The Batlord is offline   Reply With Quote