Music Banter - View Single Post - Flat Earth Uprising?
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2016, 09:09 PM   #67 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by P A N View Post
I like your questions.

This orbital question would require some imagination. Like I say, proving the Earth is not a ball has little to do with answering the greater questions of our existence in the resultant paradigm of thought. Regardless of that, I believe the concept of antigravity to be quite valid, though mislabelled. I think it's electromagnetism, but that's moot. The history and achievements of it are well documented, and I believe that we've come much farther with it than we're being led to believe. In short, I don't find it hard to imagine that what we're being told are vehicles with orbital trajectories out in the vacuum of space could be inner-space vehicles which can adjust course easily. A possible "polar path" could be simply that a craft of some kind is merely bouncing from one side of the map to the other. Meaning, what we percieve as south is actually the perimeter of the Earth and north is in the middle, so it just has to reach the boundary and go back in the opposite direction. There is also the possibility that the ISS is the only satellite up there, and it could be suspended in a similar manner, or guided by a gps-like system. F*ck, that thing could be a hologram for all I know.
Many different countries and many different corporations have launched satellites. Are you saying all of them—including countries that are enemies and corporations that are rivals—are working together to lie to us?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote