Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2016, 11:20 AM   #512 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

Wow! for someone who used to be involved in politics it's very hard for me not to comment on a major event, but what's going on in the UK right now is mind blowing!

Conservative Party:

Some insight into the whole Boris Johnson affair. Doesn't absolve Johnson for bowing out in my eyes, but I'm not at all surprised by this, when it comes to power, the snakes are always waiting in the weeds.

Why Michael Gove

Boris Johnson allies accuse Michael Gove of being a 'Machiavellian psychopath' who plotted to win leadership 'from the beginning'

Labour Party

The Labour Party is about to erupt into a an all out civil war between the Corbyn supporters and the Blairites.

Labour Party coup: Angela Eagle goes public with threat to run against Jeremy Corbyn unless he resigns

UKIP

Carswell is happy that Farage has finally resigned, in fairness to Farage, he never wanted the power to lead the country, and I think he knows he's made to many gaffes. If UKIP wants to move on, he needs to go.

The thing I've learned about being involved in politics is that the top people are not necessarily the most insightful or philosophical people, but rather just people with strong personalities. When it comes to power, I've noticed that there are an abnormal amount of of strong type A aggressive personalities hanging around in politics, so what's going on in both the UK's major parties should be interesting to watch.
William_the_Bloody is offline   Reply With Quote