Music Banter - View Single Post - Brexit? Yay or Nay.
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2016, 09:53 AM   #528 (permalink)
Chula Vista
Toasted Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Also I want my government to not be over run by major crime bosses hell bent on watching our country metaphorically burn to the ground. Corrperate mega banks run this country as well as Saudi Arabia and China. I want U.S. sovereignty again. I want us on a gold standard with no debt not a fiat currency. I don't want there to be plans for "civillan prisoner contaminant camps"(their words not mine) .I don't Obombya to have total control over EVERYTHING in this country in the event of "civil emergency" up to and including the water supply.I want the end of the private federal reserve. I want a wealthy, clean country that can actually go back to giving a **** about other issues that are actually pressing.) But we can't do that and be what we were a LIBERAL LOVING. TOLERANT HARD WORKING FAMILY ORIENTED CULTURE until we take back whats ours.

I want my government to remember that they work for us. We pay their salaries, we give them the houses they live in, the cars they drive etc. We the PEOPLE. And they dont care about us you are fooling yourself if you think they do. We are now a service based economy and the next step is a stipend from the loving federal government and complete dependency on them. No ****ing thank you. They are the civil servants, here to serve the needs of every last AMERICAN. And as long as I live I will continue to tell everyone and ****ing everyone wether or not they listen or believe me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
You lost Don. This is Brexit.
*cough*

“The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well,
on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away
and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be.”
Chula Vista is offline   Reply With Quote