Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:25 AM   #108 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chula Vista View Post
Two white cops shoot to death a black man while having him pretty much subdued on his back.

Un-****ing-believable. Can't wait for the NRA to chime in on how this is a good thing.
How about the 60 shootings over the 4th of July weekend in Chicago between the blacks? Where's the press for them? Oh a white cop shoots a black man that had a gun on him, what a travesty. Oh a proclaimed Isis soldier kills 50 people in a nightclub? What about the hundreds of thousands that've been killed from 2005-2015 from gun violence? Nope. Terrorism is what we need to focus on. Americans killing Americans isn't the problem, it's Muslims that make up maybe .01 percent of American casualties. It's ridiculous what the mainstream media thinks is top priorities.

50 dead gays and 12 innocents in San Bernardino is inexcusable, but seriously this is what I hate about Black Lives Matter. They protest only when white cops shoot blacks. Inexcusable, obviously, but where are the protests for the young black youth who are trapped in gangs and can't find a way out and ultimately end up killing other young black youths. It's complete hypocrisy. I have no problem with police, I've only ever had good encounters with them.

This isn't to say some cops are racist, I would know, my uncle's a cop and is openly racist. But he stills follows protocol and will treat any black the way he would treat a white or Hispanic. All I'm trying to say is let's worry about our inner cities and young naive youth with guns before we tackle radical Islam. Or at least tackle both with equal measures.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today