Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 12:49 AM   #123 (permalink)
The Batlord
Zum Henker Defätist!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Im a good sport I dish and I take it. But I actually try to be the change I want to see in the world. Not just talk **** on a dying forum to sound cool. MLK AND ANY FRUIT NAMED STREETS ARE NOT PLACES I SHOULD BE ALONE.
I'm not saying you're not trying, I'm saying what you're trying isn't effective, and therefore if you really want to enact change you should probably do something else. I could care less about changing the minds of a bunch of cretins who get excited over people like Barrack Obama or Donald Trump, but if you really are committed to doing something to fix ****, then you should ask yourself if what you're doing is actually fixing anything.

Quote:
KENYA NOT SOMEWHERE A 15 YEAR OLD SHOULD BE ALONE FINISHING BUILDING A SCHOOL THAT IS AS OLD AS I AM OR DO AIDS WORK IN THE JOKES THEY CALL HOSPTIALS. ROW AFTER ROW OF TRASH BAG HOUSES. GLUE STRAPPED TO KIDS FACES TO KILL BRAIN CELLS SO THEY DONT GET HUNGER PANGS. DISEASES THAT SHOULD NOT EXIST ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD TODAY EXIST THERE. BUT THANK YOU FOR BEING A COMPLETE CONDESCENDING ANAL BEAD ABOUT THE MOST HORRIFIC THING I have ever witnessed. In 2 different parts of the world and if you cant connect the dots here I cant help you. Im trying to help people not get trodded on in this COUNTRY so they don't end up like the Africans. Was that really that hard to connect.
Nobody. Is. Talking. About. Your. AIDS. Work.

Not once in this whole conversation has anybody mentioned it but you.

The fact that you won't drop this makes it look like you don't even get past the first sentence of our responses before slamming your fist down on the caps lock and interpreting what we say to mean whatever you want it to.
There is only one bright spot and that is the growing habit of disgruntled men of dynamiting factories and power-stations; I hope that, encouraged now as ‘patriotism’, may remain a habit! But it won’t do any good, if it is not universal.