Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 10:23 AM   #339 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Also, the thing that scares me the most about the Minnesota footage is how TERRIFIED that police officer was. To me, this is a bigger problem than racism. Police officers are being trained to perceive EVERY traffic stop as potential life or death situation. Every time an officer is shot, the snowball just gets bigger and more and more police get absolutely scared to death of getting shot in the face during a stop. That is the same mentality as the people telling me I shouldn't be going to Europe because two bad things happened. Police need to start realizing that their JOB is to put their lives before the lives of citizens. Not the other way around. Afraid of being shot in the face? Don't become a cop. This Minnesota officer just murdered a person because he expected him to shoot him as soon as he said he was carrying.

If carrying a licensed firearm is legal in this country, which is something a lot of Americans fight for, then police need to start reacting to this fact instead of sh*tting their pants and blowing some guys head off because of the fear of getting shot.

Nothing will change though. The fact that the gun was there means this cop will get off clean. I hope that body cam was rolling but it's probably going to come back "damaged".

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote