Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 07-07-2016, 11:14 AM   #340 (permalink)
Justthefacts
President spic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
To think that I had a good amount of people tell me that I shouldn't go to Europe because it's dangerous. I laughed right in their face and two of them told me I was being unreasonable. Bomb goes off and 30 people die and buildings all over the world change the colors of their lights. 561 people are killed by US police and nothing is done.

Great thing we're either going to have a racist buffoon or a lying scheming c*nt for a president soon.
Agreed, I tried to make this point and was lambasted because "multiple issues happen at the same time". Obviously. Who's denying that? It's a political distraction, and people lose their lives over nothing. There's absolutely no press for the thousands that die each year, from cops and themselves. But if a cop is killed the media explodes and politicians are quick to suck the polices dicks. Prioritize these situations and then worry about the other threats. Or be consistent with all these issues at the same time.
I love how you edited your post to officially out me out of the closet?" It's like you asked yourself if you were a big enough cunt in the post, concluded that you weren't, and added it in to satisfy your postly cunt quota
Quote:
Originally Posted by OccultHawk View Post
I converted to Islam today.

Allah Supreme.
A Love Supreme.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mondo Bungle View Post
saw LeBron James downtown but then I realized I'm just racist
The Best Collection You'll See Today
Justthefacts is offline   Reply With Quote