Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2016, 02:07 AM   #234 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
We agree than. She ****ing hates black people.She has a trail of bodies in her wake .She takes money from people who hate and murder gays and really opress women. She openly addmits her admeration for eugenicist a woman as well as her dear friend that was not only a poltician as well as a grand wizard for the klan. She broke the law with her emails, Benghazi is not ok. She also hasn't done anything other than be engaged in the cover up of scandels, making herself rich, espionage, and treason.
I didn't say I feel that way. I'm saying that's what other people think. Namely you and some other people I have talked to in my community about HC.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
Sanders is an incompetent politician, a snake oil salesman selling "revolution" but with no means of implementing it. He is the Democrat's version of Ted Cruze; a rapacious ideologue peddling nonsense that has zero chance of getting implemented to true believers, who is widely disliked among his own party and viewed as a laughing stock across the isle. That his campaign is, at this stage, refusing to give up the ghost is just another sad reminder of the parallels it has with Ron Pauls idiotic "revolution" the last election cycle.
I agree with this so hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hip hop bunny hop View Post
The above is false. Hillary Clinton is by far the most popular candidate of this election cycle, including all those who were in the primaries, with African American votes, as far as her Husbands legacy goes...
The above isn't false. She has a track record of treating BLM like **** and not wanting to even come to the table and talk to them properly. She keeps brushing them off.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.