Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2016, 09:26 PM   #473 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exo View Post
Here you go DJ. I didn't realize somebody as smart as you would have such a narrow and ignorant point of view on this. The police systems in this country are f*cked. Yet, there are plenty of great police officers out there doing their jobs and then some. You should get out of Newburgh.

I bet you didn't even investigate this story. It is kind of hard to be open minded when sure there are the few cops that try to do the right thing but in this story you know what happened to this female officer? The same good ole boy tactics that always happened. She was harassed so much when officers pulling up outside of her home constantly that they ended up putting her on desk duty. She had other officers threatening her life and she eventually had to move to another area because of it. I don't think you really understand the blue code of silence and how much of an ******* they can be. I don't have issues with any cops in Newburgh or anywhere for that matter. I have never been personally harassed by cops because I just flash my military ID and get a complete different tone from them. My issue is with what is happening nationally and I'm just beginning to get disheartened by all cops in general. Yes I know it's not great to paint all cops with the same broad stroke but when you are constantly fed stories about corrupt cops how can that not have an effect on you.

Despite what you think I'm not really anti police. I'm just exhausted with all of the corrupt ones that have been coming out lately so excuse me if I decided to get into my feelings and be emotional for a bit and paint them all with one broad stroke. The police are a bunch of good ole boys that will definitely try to cover up for each other majority of the time regardless of what the bad apples in their unit do.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote