Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 12:20 AM   #477 (permalink)
Blank.
Jacob Sartorius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
I'm not from Britain. And I am just saying that if you made it harder to get a gun then you make it a privileged right rather than a joke.

And making a system more difficult is not a country comparison issue. We just don't want any idiot to have access to a gun so why make it easy?
Well, I'll start by apologizing for saying your from Britain. I don't know where I got that from. So, sorry.

Next I'll say that I won't discuss this topic anymore after this post. This has nothing to do with you or anyone on this forum. Gun rights are a very important subject to me. So it becomes quite easy for me to lose my composure. I wasn't originally going to reply but I decided to do so anyway.

You say owning a gun should be a privilege. Accept owning a gun in America is a right. It is a right granted by the bill of rights. What is, in my opinion, the most important document the U.S. has ever produced. And the right to own a gun is the only one that can be taken away if an individual commits a felony. So, owning a gun by law is a right! And I don't care if you think it should be a privilege. It is my right and you will not take my right from me.

And you say you don't want any idiot to have a gun? Well, any idiot can have a gun. Their easy to come by illegally. Ever heard of the Deepweb? And you can make one with supplies from any hardware store. Take a nail gun and remove the safety features. You now have a semi-automatic weapon.

Also, stricter laws in America on certain things make them have a tendency to be more easy to come by. Want proof? Look at pot and alcohol.
Blank. is offline   Reply With Quote