Music Banter - View Single Post - hillary clinton 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2016, 09:56 AM   #453 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
Dre, stop it ok. Those people are full of ****, and do not tell the entire story. You are buying into the brand of being black in America.It's been packaged with a neat little bow, desinged to invoke some kinda emotional response from black folks. And it's all hogwash. WE ARE HANDLED WITH KID GLOVES IN THIS COUNTRY. And a few instances of bad policing doesn't make the entire country's police racisit. As a matter of fact the only cop we as a people can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that was a racisist is MARK ****ING FERMAN. OK. Please knock it off bro. And stop trying to get people to pass a message to me, ok. If I want to talk to you I will. But please just stop. I'm not interested in hearing propaganda and creating more culture division for SWJing sake ok. I don't want a pm, I don't want a call I just want you to leave me alone. Ok.
I'm black and don't need to buy into anything. I just know that I have to be careful what I do on a daily basis so that I'm not treated as being threatening enough for a cop to pull out his gun and shoot me. Or for some scared white person to call the cops on me for suspicious activity. Yes anecdotal but it has happened. Stop trying to belittle my experiences.

It was only two people and I only told them to do it once. You are going around telling people that I'm harrassing you when that's the furthest thing from the truth. How is texting you "hello" once and then 17 days later texting you one sentence harassing you? Get over yourself.

Also if you would have just been direct and told me that from the beginning that you wanted me to leave you alone I would have done so and respected your wishes but silence isn't the answer. At least be direct and talk to me. Now that you have I will leave you the fuck alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Man like Monkey View Post
lul this video Is such bollocks.
I guess if I was white, I would say it was bullocks as well. Check your privilege sir.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.