Music Banter - View Single Post - donald trump 4 prez
View Single Post
Old 08-13-2016, 11:12 AM   #2463 (permalink)
William_the_Bloody
Music Addict

I would encourage people to vote for a third candidate party this election if that is their desire, because we are literally seeing the implosion of the Republican Party, which will most likely go down to a historic defeat.

They are getting what they deserve though, for years the Republican establishment has been ripping off their base with false promises, which has allowed a con man (Trump) to walk through the door, who now finds himself in over his head.

I have no doubt that Hillary will make a good President, she is a policy wonk who has some strong economic advisors behind her, but she is also very corrupt. I doubt she will significantly raise taxes on the wealthy, or do the things that are needed to get the US off the path that's been killing American manufacturing and wages in the US.

I personally don't think Sanders would have won even if Clinton didn't have the DNC in her pocket, but the party corruption of Debbie Wasserman Schultz and other DNC big wigs that helped ensure her victory is reprehensible.

There is therefore a very strong moral argument not to vote for either Trump or Clinton at this point.