Music Banter - View Single Post - Thoughts On Tool
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2016, 04:28 PM   #30 (permalink)
Dylstew
Music Addict

''I have a lot of mixed feelings about ICP. Not that they have any good music, cause they don't. They have horrible music, but since I work with kids who are in the system (Children's Residential Centers) I meet and work with a lot of juggalos and juggalettes. Seriously. the % kids who I see who are ICP fans is surprisingly large. What I like about ICP is how they have managed to foster brotherhood between all these ****ed up kids who almost literally don't have any other family. And when they meet each other for the first time, they become almost immediate friends. They take good care of each other. When gang members meet kids in their same set, they don't love each other like juggalos do. It's weird and sorta disturbingly heartwarming. I've shared this notion with said juggalos and they don't like that i think that their music is ****, but they dig how I appreciate their "family", which usually leads to these kids being some of my best students. Which is ****ing crazy since I think ICP straight up promotes proud stupidity. The whole thing is ****ing weird.'' - Some guy on Reddit.

Peeerfectly described Batlord, doesn't it? -_-
Dylstew is offline   Reply With Quote