Music Banter - View Single Post - American Police Brutality
View Single Post
Old 08-26-2016, 07:54 PM   #527 (permalink)
Key

Quote:
Originally Posted by pansy gayboy 69 View Post
lol you're just stubborn. no matter what i show you, you won't change this opinion you have for whatever reason.

so let me guess, all these black people who were shot by cops were fake? or what.... they have guns (in a country where its legal to own guns) so they deserve to be killed? whatever argument you want to make, its ****ing dumb.
You twist my words around every time we have a discussion for some reason, and I never understand why. I've never said any of the accusations you throw at me. All I've said is that if you really believe that every victim in a cop shooting is innocent is blasphemy. How often do you hear about the cops side of the story? Almost never. You know why? Because most of the country have already sided with the victim, when a lot of the time, the victim deserved to be shot by not complying with the officers orders, or they were wanted for more than the media shows. You eat up the media like its cake, but there's so much more that they don't even show. This whole "all cops are bad" argument is so ludicrous it's almost funny.
Key is offline   Reply With Quote